Tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah just look around for some sites with the Fronts you want and then call their support line to see if they ship.

I THINK Liveaquaria ships to Canada. Not sure, but maybe.

Your parents seem pretty cool lol I'm glad they are the type of parents that support your hobby and allow you the space to take care of your livestock/children. :)

Also, your 35 should be okay if it is only for four months. Just keep an eye out for tension, and if you notice anything, you can order some eggcrate or make a divider. KingofDIY (Aquariums) has a few nice videos on that.

Just keep and eye out, and make sure you have lots of hiding spots!

Best of luck, - Raymond

To ship fish from USA to Canada you need to go through a transhipper to clear it through customs and they are super expensive but it is possible.

Lucky for me, I live 10 minutes from the US border so I have fish shipped to a place in the states and just bring them back home with my fingers crossed lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Before you go hunting for the right type of frontosa you should wait until you get your big tank. In the mean time do some research. Frontosas are amazing fish and there is allot to learn about them. Once you learn about them you will realize keeping them in a small tank for any amount of time is cruel

Frontosas need to be in a group of at least 6 no breeder of frontosas are going to ship you less than that. Also be prepared for a 125 gallon minimum most frontosa keepers have 180s or more. So can you get one for your tank? Yes. Should you, No.

Ps there are some great breeders in Canada they have Mpimbwe and Zaire Frontosa. Start your research and you will stumble on them easily.

Yeah I'm not getting anymore fish till I get a bigger tank I have been doing my research its my hobby when ever I have free time I'm reading up on my fish and looking for bigger tanks online. I just feel bad about my frontosa being alone like you said they should be kept in groups

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And I've also been looking for people in Canada who do fish shipments or someone who ships to canada

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom