Tankmates for Picasso Trigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lots of things will work as long as they are bigger or the same size. I had two puffers, a pacific blue tang, a cowfish and a lion with mine.

After I got my liverock I had to take him back to the store, he was very destructive to it and I couldnt have any inverts at all with him in the tank. It was a hard decision to make since I had him 3 years.

as for the cowfish, are they easy to keep, and is it true that if you scare it, it will produce a venom that will kill fish in the tank? because they look like a box look so cool

I had a niger trigger and porcy puffer. Dwarf Lion depending on the sizes of the fish. Tangs, b&w heniochus.

Now doesn't a niger trigger get too large for a 60 gal? And I know the answer is probably no on this, but would an undulated trigger be too aggressive?

Porcy would work fine, I had a huma and a porcy together for a couple of years, no problems.

With My Picasso trigger I have a Velvet Damsel, Yellow Tail Damsel, Niger Trigger, and a Dog Faced Puffer.. They are in a 55g tank... So far no issues... I do about a 10% water change monthly with Oceanic... The Damsels were supposed to be food but so far they have been doing very well..

James

ive had a large volitan, a purple tang, a toby, a porcupine puffer, and a niger trigger in with mine in a 75 gallon

Back
Top Bottom