Tanks ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone know any petstores that have a 20 gallon from 15-30 dollars ?

You could always try Craigslist. I know a lot I the time there are deals on 20g or so. Or at least around here there are!

You could always try Craigslist. I know a lot I the time there are deals on 20g or so. Or at least around here there are!

I found a 29 gallon on Craigslist for 15 dollars , yay now I have money to buy the other stuff for the goldfish :) I think I'm getting a ryukin goldfish

I found a 29 gallon on Craigslist for 15 dollars , yay now I have money to buy the other stuff for the goldfish :) I think I'm getting a ryukin goldfish

Awesome! Ryukins are great. Good luck to you and your fishy friend!

Ha. My mom really doesnt care about fish in the house. She only cares if they are animal's like hamsters or bunnies or just large animals.

If you have Facebook they have yardsale sites on it I found a 30 gallon for 30.00

Ha. My mom really doesnt care about fish in the house. She only cares if they are animal's like hamsters or bunnies or just large animals.

Lucky , I have to convince her , she loves animals and all it's just we have a lot , lol

I know the issue is resolved but when is the 1$/gallon petco deal and how do I find out more? Petco site or just back room knowledge lol

I know the issue is resolved but when is the 1$/gallon petco deal and how do I find out more? Petco site or just back room knowledge lol

It's mostly back room knowledge and speculation. It's usually the same time every year so it is basically known when they're going to have it.

Awesome, when is it usually? I'd like to pick up a 10 or 20 and craiglist is always full of people that think their 10 is worth 40 lol

When: Like what time of the year? July?

Awesome, when is it usually? I'd like to pick up a 10 or 20 and craiglist is always full of people that think their 10 is worth 40 lol

When: Like what time of the year? July?

Yeah usually July. I'm thinking it should be a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom