"Tarkus" - R.I.P.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tarkus2112

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just wanted to pay respects to the fish that started me in this hobby.

Literally. If not for him, I would have never found my passion, joined this site and taken this hobby so seriously. I recieved him in a measly jar on September of 2010. From that point forward it was my mission to create an epic tank for him, I did and the rest of the fish followed. He died almost a year later to the day, but he lived in luxury. He is the reason I have the tank I do now and the reason that my other fish are so happy. Thank you Tarkus! You will never be forgotten.

I actually shed a tear when I found him dead. :oops: Lame, I know. But dam, how crazy is that? I cared that much about a fish. It didn't help that he had so much personality and always greeted me everyday. I cared so much that I even gave him a proper burial in the back yard.

"Tarkus" - R.I.P.

RIP for the cute little bugger. My gf's first beta just died a couple weeks ago at 2 1/2. Might seem lame to some ppl but you never forget the first one :(

Back
Top Bottom