Temporarily back from vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
WHEW well I finally found a moment to sit down and post an update
Florida was awesome I have some pictures to share...but I will post them later. We went and met my great great aunt, and my great cousin and my 2nd cousin twice removed LOL didnt know any of them but they were all really nice etc. We met my friends grandparents and they had a 21 year old cockatiel that was ADORABLE. They said "oh don't go near that bird it is mean and will bite" I was like "oh" and walked over to the cage only for the adorable thing to come running up to me whistling and wanting to play tooo cute.
We also went to the beach and had a ton of fun got soaked, drank a bunch of saltwater and face planted and ate a lot of sand while trying to learn the skim board LOL.
Oh did I mention my mom bungee jumped from a 200-300 foot thing while we were in Florida to?????????

Then I went to Youth Conference, a religious trip for the youth (14-17 year olds) were we go and just have a ton of fun and stuff. This year we went to WKU (West Kentucky University) and had TONS Of fun. I even saw an albino squirrel got a picture even though it is terrible, I got a bunch of pictures of me and some pretty gals BUT somehow I deleted them their were two dances so that was fun as well.
So that was my last week (Sunday to wednesday I was in Florida, got back at 6:30 p.m on wednesday and left at 6 am on Thursday morning LOL and stayed till Saturday)
Then I got back from that on Saturday and had soccer games at 6 and 7 (indoor soccer you play two 30 minute games...) and we won the first one 3-2 and won the second 2 or 3-0
Then after my game we went to see the 9 pm show of Harry Potter and LLLLOOOVVVEEDD it
then on Monday I went and saw harry potter again, with my best friend and his family, then we went and looked at 36.5 acres of land with my friend that they are considering buying, then I stayed the night their, stayed their until about 4 pm yesterday when my mom came and got me, and we went to the temple, were their till 8:30, then went to dinner with best friend and family, got home at 10 and went to bed at 11.... So this is my first real moment to check in LOL

next week I'm going to Nauvoo, leaving wednesday and getting back Saturday.

Well just thought I would check in and glad to see everyone

Back
Top Bottom