Thanks Everyone for the support MY TANK HAS CYCLED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lisalugh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just finished the readings... its official i have cycled my first tank. :fish1::lol: all my fish are happy and getting along:fish2:relatively.

:) I am so happy. :thanks: to everyone for your suggestions of PWC, finding used media for the filter, and testing frequently. I have 0 nitrates, 0 amonia, 0 nitrites, and ph is 7.4. Pretty good for my happy mbuna. :smitten:

If your nitrates are 0 then there is a problem. Keep a close eye on the water quality. How many fish do you have?

You should explain to her why Andie. Don't most test have +/- margin of error? So if that's the case with nitrates, she should be ok.

Just finished the readings... its official i have cycled my first tank. :fish1::lol: all my fish are happy and getting along:fish2:relatively.

:) I am so happy. :thanks: to everyone for your suggestions of PWC, finding used media for the filter, and testing frequently. I have 0 nitrates, 0 amonia, 0 nitrites, and ph is 7.4. Pretty good for my happy mbuna. :smitten:

Congrats. Stress free is the way to be.

Oh no!! Lol maybe have to get a new tank eventually. The mottled guy may be that, I was more wondering about the other brown guy. At the end of the video he goes behind the yellow stone....

Back
Top Bottom