The crazy placed your loaches sleep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emilygupps

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Show me pictures of all the crazy places you find your loaches!

Here is mine pretending to be a snake in a tree. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404309687.085354.jpg

I never realy see my ones sleeping I think they burrow but here's a pic ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404314033.637911.jpg he's in between the corys

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Don't have a pic handy, but my chain loaches used to argue over this one spot in my sunken ship's cloth sail... They think it's a hammock :)

My polka dots love my little castle ruins. The biggest one claimed the cave underneath and the second biggest likes to poke his head in to look for vacancies lol.

20140702_162706.jpg

Mine don't seem to have territories, they'll all pile in to one cave on top of each other... A little happy khuli orgy.

It's not a loach but my kribensis spends most of her time in the castle I have in her tank.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Mine don't seem to have territories, they'll all pile in to one cave on top of each other... A little happy khuli orgy.

Mine don't hve territories they all jus pile in

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Don't have a pic, but my Clown Loaches lay on their sides on the tank bottom, or on plant leaves, initially i thought they were dead! Funniest thing I've ever seen lol

Sent from anteatergoanna's burrow

Show me pictures of all the crazy places you find your loaches!

Here is mine pretending to be a snake in a tree. View attachment 241952

Ha ha.. Mine do that too. I finally found a "healthy" fish store and got 3 new ones to go party with my 3 older ones , they all pile up together too, ace little fish I <3 Kuhli loaches :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Any one know if my banded khulis will get as big as the black ones? Some if the black ones are as thick as my ring finger but then others are as skinny as a worm.

Back
Top Bottom