The Evolution of My Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fresh2o said:
I think it makes sense. Are you saying instead of a single huge that spans the width of the tank, there will be 2" hinges at each end of the lid/tank. Did I get the right? If not, then please post a pic. Thanks.

That's exactly it. That long hinge drives me batty. Cutting the center away always solves the light blockage issue.

That's exactly it. That long hinge drives me batty. Cutting the center away always solves the light blockage issue.

Great idea. Not sure if it could be done because i was uncertain about the hinge's durability. I have an older one (Marineland) and one day the hinge just snapped. So I went McGuyver on it and duct taped it until I could get a replacement (Aqueon) for it. I'm going to look for a new hinge and try this out. Thanks!

How did I miss this thread! I hear a lot Finnex FugeRay and Ray 2 talk here w/out me. Don't you guys know I'm the spokesperson for them? hahaha... J/K

I guess I hang out too much in the "planted tanks" forum... it's been awhile for 'getting started'... LOL

Anyway... love the way that 20g looks with the FugeRay Adam!

How did I miss this thread! I hear a lot Finnex FugeRay and Ray 2 talk here w/out me. Don't you guys know I'm the spokesperson for them? hahaha... J/K

I guess I hang out too much in the "planted tanks" forum... it's been awhile for 'getting started'... LOL

Anyway... love the way that 20g looks with the FugeRay Adam!

Haha well, in your defense, I will be killing this thread soon. I'm just going to make individual Journal Threads for my tanks. Once I do that I'm just going to post links to that here and this thread will be done.

However it will be hella fun to compare pictures of my tanks when I first moved down here compared to now :D

All I need now is to replace my T5HO with the Ray2 and I will have 4 Finnex fixtures! Haha

Excellent... I'll keep an eye out for the separate threads. I only have two Ray2's, i think i need an excuse for a FugeRay to keep up! I think i overheard my dwarf puffers asking for an upgrade in their 10g... Lol

Back
Top Bottom