theres enough space right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Revenantwing

Aquarium Advice Freak
thats not over planted right? Apple snail and Betta. Getting 2 or 3 ghost shrimp to finish this tank up.

Attachments

• IMG_0107[1].jpg
    IMG_0107[1].jpg
    203 KB · Views: 136
not at all overplanted ghost shrimp rather like plants and hiding places in fact you could add more lower ground planta if you want or even a marimo ball if your light can handle it

i dont really like marmio balls and my java ferns arent doing so well. The rest are Plastic. I might add one more plant in the back i guess

i just remberd something your gona havr to ditch the plastic itl rip his fins bettas have very delicate fins if fake plants are a must replace them with silk

actually there are NO live plants in my area. it sucks. I have to travel a 30 hour commute to get to a store that sells it. About the plastic i felt them first and made sure they were the softer ones. i put them in hot water to attempt to make it softer and it feels better now.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
i just remberd something your gona havr to ditch the plastic itl rip his fins bettas have very delicate fins if fake plants are a must replace them with silk

That may not be true. Some people can never use plastic plants, but I've had bettas for years with plastic plants only, and have never had a single rip.

If it does become a problem, then remove them.

silk plants are also more expensive and for some reason the variety in plastic looks so much better :O

Bettababe1011 said:
That may not be true. Some people can never use plastic plants, but I've had bettas for years with plastic plants only, and have never had a single rip.

If it does become a problem, then remove them.

i tend to be over cautious with delicate finned fish and raven as for your lfs situation next time you go to ur lfs or are in that area pic some up living.plants make a nice addition itl b worth it when you in the area but research first of course

Revenantwing said:
silk plants are also more expensive and for some reason the variety in plastic looks so much better :O

lol i was over cautious with that post because the have such delicate fins just look out for any tears if theres none then your good to go

i have a lfs but they doesnt sell live plants :/ both of them too.i prob will pick some up on Tue since i gotta go get some ghost shrimp anyway.

Revenantwing said:
i have a lfs but they doesnt sell live plants :/ both of them too.i prob will pick some up on Tue since i gotta go get some ghost shrimp anyway.

well next time your at that 30min away one lol make sure you have enough lighting for them itd be shame to see em die

Back
Top Bottom