Things that get in your mouth lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where's the fun in that then...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I know right, we're all over here siphoning water, some siphoning fry... And others eating fish food!

I don't use my mouth to syphon yet I still get water in my mouth from time to time....

May the force be with you.

You shouldn't siphon using your mouth!
Place the vacuum end in your tank and the other end of the hose in a bucket.
Quickly thrust the vacuum piece up an down. The water will start siphoning in a few seconds.

You shouldn't siphon using your mouth!
Place the vacuum end in your tank and the other end of the hose in a bucket.
Quickly thrust the vacuum piece up an down. The water will start siphoning in a few seconds.

Yeah... Do that and have water sloshing about all over the place or suck on a hose for two seconds..

Well mine has a pump so it's not a problem for me!

May the force be with you.

Yeah... Do that and have water sloshing about all over the place or suck on a hose for two seconds..

Or submerge the plastic part and hold and shake it by the hose and make no mess at all.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I pour a water bottle into my siphon hose and.drain that. It starts everything instantly. No mess. No hassle

I was siphoning fry once from my 29, counted about 50 before and only 45 after :eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh, that's sad! Lol, I've had water some some of those tiny white worm things in my mouth before but nothing else. I recently bought I cleaner that I didn't have to use my mouth to use so that helped a lot! Lol

Back
Top Bottom