This stinks, 29 gallon long.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Supergummy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
We'll as I bet you've heard I was going to get a 100 gallon tank today FREE from my neighbors, well I went and as soon as I spoofed it I knew it wasn't more than a 40 gal. I typed the dimension in a AqAdvisor and it's a freaking 29 gallon long. My original plant to put my 10 gal fish in the100 gal and add more fish, but I've changed my mine. I'm thinking about doing a chic lid tank or a gourami tank, which one I can give you the filter and stuff I just bought if you want.. Thx.

A 30 long is a sick tank my friend! They use them at my lfs and I've been asking for one if the extras for a while!! Do a planted Cory tank with gouramis!

I haven't got lighting but my heaters rated for 20 to 30 gallons and I'm using a marine land emperor 200 for up to 50 gallons a filtration

I would do a heavily planted with 3 different kinds if Cory's and a pair if apisto's or Bolivian rams! That's just me though..

See what looks good/available to you. Id do 6 pandas, 6 emerald and 6 albinos!

For sure! You'll have to get creative with cave levels but it should make for a sweet tank, than a school of tetras for flash and you're classy baby!

Lol ok I'm going to type it into AqAdvisor and see how it goes, I'll keep you posted, thx it means a lot after finding out it wasn't a 100 gal

Here's my stock list

2 apistogramma viejeta
6 corydoras duplicareus
6 corydoras incolicana
6 panda tetras

I'm going to have pool sand filter, a heavily planted tank, and a rock wall with a few caves scattered about

I'm actually very excited thx I'm going to make a new thread soon about seething it up and my journey of making it thx brookster it means a lot to me

Ok I'm going to do it! Where should I put it under freshwater?

Back
Top Bottom