Thoughts On This Brain?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JsQuid

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone, just wondering what is you all's opinion on this particular brain? My girlfriend has fallen in love with it, and I can see why! I believe it's priced at 70$. It has good size and is in excellent shape. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387899929.967519.jpg

I have several occupants doing well. Not sure exactly their difficulty level, but all seem to be doing very well in my 40 breeder. I have a Green Bubble Tip, Frogspawn, Acans, and about 8 heads of Trumpet Coral. I'm kinda obsessed with it, it's a beautiful brain!

I have sold many of them, and they all were a bit finicky...one day they would look great and the next they would be flat with some skeleton showing, then a couple days later they would bounce back, then look ugly again. I don't buy them any more.

Maybe I'll take my chances with it... It's too nice not to have a permanent home! I'm still debating though. I'm looking for something with more color for my aquarium!

Back
Top Bottom