Threads moving around in Archive?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kurt_Nelson

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok... originally I just thought I was seeing things, but now I know something's happening...

In the "Saltwater & Reef - Archive" section of the forum, the "latest" thread that's listed on the main forum page keeps changing, and sometimes that thread isn't even listed in the forum. And it's not because people are posting there. Like now, the latest showing on the main page is "What would cause a snail..." and it's dated 2/23/06. But click into the forum itself, and the latest date there is 2/22/06. And I don't see the snail thread anywhere!

What made me notice is that I'm constantly seeing different thread titles on that main forum page for the archive, and they're all old. Seems like the only way for that to change is for someone to post in that particular thread. (Hope I'm making sense.)

Is this a glitch with that particular sub-forum? Or have I finally lost it? (Could be both, I suppose!) I don't see this happening in any of the other sub-forums.

Neither actually. We are currently busy moving threads out of the Archives and into the appropriate forums. This is happening in both the SW and FW forums. The goal is to remove the Archive Forums and make it easier to find threads.

Neither actually. We are currently busy moving threads out of the Archives and into the appropriate forums. This is happening in both the SW and FW forums. The goal is to remove the Archive Forums and make it easier to find threads.

Cool! I could never figure out the purpose of the "archive" anyway! Especially when people chose to post in it. Made for confusing threads.

Naw, I think it is just Kurt!

I heard that.

I`ve been busy moving alot of the SW one out. I didnt think anybody would notice, Kurt. LOL

Back
Top Bottom