to much coraline

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester

Aquarium Advice Freak
in my 40g reef tank i have way to much coraline it gets all over my glass and gets there in like two weeks i have been killing my self cleaning with a razor by hand and i can`t get everywhere because the corals and lr are to close to the glass any better ways to clean or manage the coraline i have a broken arm right now so i am just gonna have to let it get everywhere for now thanks

yes i know i love it but not all over my glass it is very hard to scrap that off the glass

If you don't have corals that really need it maybe try to limit your calcium input. I don't really have any other helpful advice though.

I wonder how some can't buy their way to good coralline growth, while others would pay to get rid of it. I would think there must be a "silver bullet" to this stuff.

In my case, it appears the coralline is migrating from the Fiji LR onto the Florida base rock. It looks more of a tannish color to me, not the deep purple we all strive for. Better than nuttn'.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom