To my new friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slackerdiver

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just stopping by to say hello to everyone. Over 30 years ago my grandfather setup a 29 gal tank for my brother and I. On and off for the past 20 some years my brother and I have kept freshwater tanks. I'm about 7 years removed from the hobby and the desires of my girlfriend's kids has rekindled my interest. I've recently setup a 55 gal planted tank that has recently completed cycling. I have Amazon and Rose swords, Jungle Vals, anubias, Wisteria and a banana plant. I cycled with some Flame Von Rio Tetras and a couple Bosemani Rainbows. Near the cycle end, partially prompted by a diatom algae bloom, I added a couple of Bristle Nose Plecos (red/black variety). Now that the cycle has completed, I've added four orange and black angels.

I'm largely here out of curiosity but think the forums will be useful as I get further into plant maintenance and issues as well as the possibility of breeding some egg laying fish.

Back
Top Bottom