toadstool coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corafix? I think that is the name...a sort of superglue..I am learning this is somewhat of a technique to do this

Toadstools may slime to fast. You can try again, but use more then you think you need. Hold it in place for ~30 seconds then put it in an area with low or no flow. You could even fill a container with Tank water and put the stool in there for 5-10 minutes. If that does not hold then you could use a rubberband, but not to tight.

When I fragged my finger leather I used thread and a needle to sew it to a piece of rock. But I have had luck using super glue gel also.

hmm thread and needle? I cannot sew myself out of a wet paper bag. SOO I am going to try the rubberband idea. I have already lost a coral to the deep end of the tank due to it falling off a rock

you could also wedge the leather between a couple rocks. it will attach on it's own in a few days or so.

Matter of fact. Mr X's way is a very sound way of attachment.

You can also just stick a plastic toothpick thru the base and use a rubberband to hold it on to a piece of rock till it attaches itself. Rubberband around 1 end, under the rock and onto the other end.

Back
Top Bottom