too many decorations? lol -- 55gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like the volcano! but i would replace some of the decorations with plants. That's just my opinion though...hope I didn't hurt your feeelings :)

def didnt hurt my feelings!! lol

& thanks!! my girl bought me the volcano :)

i'm a huge fan of tons of plants too but my oscar rips up everything i put in that isnt a sinker and it sucks having to rebury them every night lol once i get my taxes back there will be another remodel :)

All depends on what u like I think colourful tank ornaments can make a real impact in your tank. Whereas some people like planted tanks
Your choice :)

Kat1103 said:
I really like the volcano! but i would replace some of the decorations with plants. That's just my opinion though...hope I didn't hurt your feeelings :)

I would also, too colorful, but it's your tank and u can do what u wanna....

I like your tank,but would take a lot of things out and stick to a basic theme. Still your tank. Do what you want.

-Dylan

I hate it! spongebob and squidwards house are on the wrong side of eachother!

LOL Is it sad that I noticed that, too? Where's Patrick's house? :p

OP: There is quite a bit going on in your tank w/ all the decor. However, I firmly believe that a tank is more than a home for fish and plants, it's an extension of your creativity. So, if you like it, (and your fish has plenty of area for swimming around)... roll w/ it! (y)

McLumpy said:
LOL Is it sad that I noticed that, too? Where's Patrick's house? :p

OP: There is quite a bit going on in your tank w/ all the decor. However, I firmly believe that a tank is more than a home for fish and plants, it's an extension of your creativity. So, if you like it, (and your fish has plenty of area for swimming around)... roll w/ it! (y)

His fish looks embarrassed in the pik,lol, look at him, it got that help me look, lmao

Your tank looks great. It sorta looks cramped for that Oscar though. Could be just the picture though

Can't put plants in with this guy he would rip them up. I think it looks like a fun tank. Does he knock all that stuff around?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium

oh & BigTay -- i bought my oscar in november of 2009 so hes just over a year old.. he was 1 1/2" when i got him.. attached are pics from november 09 & then from a few months ago

@ ejaramillo --> i started w/ pellets & then i had started givin him feeders when he was like 4" long.. but as soon as i heard how bad they are for the fish's health, i started feeding him frozen food. & what sucks is that the only frozen food he wont puke up now is CICHLID DELIGHT.. & my other fish love the C.D. too but they'll also eay ant frozen .. & it comes in an orange pack, jst fyi

Back
Top Bottom