Trimming plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What plant is this and should it be planted in the substrate or left on the driftwood? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1434410480.805333.jpg

Looks good Harry the anubias looks great on the driftwood:)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Oh wait actually now that I have a close up not sure of its anubias

Definitely not if it is the plant that it is on the driftwood. Does the plant have a ryhzome a picture of it bottom part would be very helpful

Can't tell much from that picture a ryhzome is this block green think that all the roots come off from and all the stems with leaves sprout of it. If it has this ryhzome then it should be anubias if not then idk

You probably know better just never seen a Java fern grow and look like that. Well I better go back to my pit of shame. Nobody has commented anything on my post which has been up for 9 hours. Bit sad I needed advice on my tank too

You probably know better just never seen a Java fern grow and look like that. Well I better go back to my pit of shame. Nobody has commented anything on my post which has been up for 9 hours. Bit sad I needed advice on my tank too

You can tell it's JF from the leaf shape, all the anubias I have seen have rounded tips while JF have pointed leafs

Check your post

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ya that's true. I was debating that but then I realized it resembled one of my anubias more closely than Java fern ever has so I assumed anubias

Ahh great thanks for all the help everyone. Looks like I'll be leaving it on driftwood

Back
Top Bottom