True Percula or Ocellaris?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarinaClown

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This clown was sold to me as Platinum (true perc variation). However, the clowns dots on body indicate that it's Frostbite (Ocellaris). Normally I can distinguish Occy from True perc by colors and eyes. However, this designer clown is hard to I.D. due to white coloration. What do you all think? Occelaris or True percula? He already paired up with a premium snowflake clown.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392687605.494761.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392687619.552253.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392687663.828973.jpg

Doesn't look like platinum but you know that. Due to the thin black line bordering the white and orange on its head I'm gonna go with oscelleris.

Doesn't look like platinum but you know that. Due to the thin black line bordering the white and orange on its head I'm gonna go with oscelleris.

Good call about the black line. After having looked up Frostbite and Platinum pics online I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom