TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, bruh. Gettin it all ready for day 1 tmrw. So glad work started again. Just walked out though. My work day is done! Gotta royals game to watch now while ill change waters and get a lil heady. Go boys n blue. Then disc golf beer league.. Then more WCs. Yay.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wouldnt even know what the inside of a chilis looks like sir....

I only knew for a short period...
Really the Chilli's table& chairs were outdated&being replaced..
So a freebie was how I came by them...

sit in silence...

Well that certainly turned out nice.
Is the final coat paint? Any thoughts on throwing varnish or some kind of (water proof) clear coat on top? Or is that not necessary?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, bruh. Gettin it all ready for day 1 tmrw. So glad work started again. Just walked out though. My work day is done! Gotta royals game to watch now while ill change waters and get a lil heady. Go boys n blue. Then disc golf beer league.. Then more WCs. Yay.

Royals,wc's & beer league frisby golf...not a bad Sunday at all..

sit in silence...

Soon we'll add chiefs games to that list and call it MAN DAY....

Poppa you disappoint me lol... A real mans day includes patriots football!
-GO PATS-

Real men play football without cheating. For example, Take tigers beautiful stand. Guarentees its solid and more than sturdy enough. He knows this because he didnt cheat the work. Food for thought....

Whatever... A Patriots football has more air than a lays bag btw... In case you were gonna bring that up ��

Lol.... I love football season?. Just know when it comes to football jabs will be given & taken. All in good fun. But you guys have been caught cheating alot through the last 35 yrs or so.

Now back to this tank stuff? Movin quick, tiger..... Im diggin it.

Me too... Btw I'd like to see limnophila sessiflora I saw the stuff one day and I loved it... Also I suggest micrantheum"monte carlo" . Just suggestions tho

Now back to this tank stuff? Movin quick, tiger..... Im diggin it.

Anything I start I have to finish in a short period of time or it gives me fits(ocd)...
After returning my son home I think I'm gonna do some mock ups with the scape. I'll post some pics of diff arrangements..

sit in silence...

Success on several levels!
Nice job TT!

Thx Bandit! The 24/7's are slated to arrive Tuesday but tomorrow would be great...once I've got a few more odds&ends along with an agreeable scape I will begin to fishless-cycle the tank...tons of mature media on hand to help speed things up..

sit in silence...

Real men play football without cheating. For example, Take tigers beautiful stand. Guarentees its solid and more than sturdy enough. He knows this because he didnt cheat the work. Food for thought....

LOL
Also I need to mention that cheating or not they didn't need deflated footballs(questionable) to wreck my Colts in the Championship game....I'd fire Pagano&hire Belechek in a heartbeat!
sit in silence...

Looking great TT!! I wish i could build one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom