TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's focus in on that stand. Remember...under cabinet lights come on when the doors open. Hooks for tools and nets, spice racks for food and ferts, shelving, well placed power strips. All of the things I have not done but will some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well let's focus in on that stand. Remember...under cabinet lights come on when the doors open. Hooks for tools and nets, spice racks for food and ferts, shelving, well placed power strips. All of the things I have not done but will some day.

+1, i did all this but the spice racks on one of the 150gl stands, mounted power strips, motion lights, uv sterilizer, etc... Made a world of difference to me. I like the sleek look. Even took the handles on the all glass lids and use a suction cup to open, lol. Sleek, slick, and clean.... Wish ida thought abt the spice rack though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Dey go quick, sir... That back order crap sucks. Im looking at gettin 2 more. 1 for each 33L. Youd be proud. I made my first stride towards a big boy Co2. I gots me a 20# cylinder full. Any suggestions on a regulator? Also, dont overlook dwarf baby tears as a rock ledge/plateu creeper.

Look who's got his BIG BOY pants on...haha
Good suggestion on the dwarf baby tears too Ryno..

sit in silence...

Also cancelled my order for 24/7's through Amazon but however located 2 new ones locally for $220L total..
Amazon is not far from going on the blacklist with Wal-Mart&others...

sit in silence...

Also cancelled my order for 24/7's through Amazon but however located 2 new ones locally for $220L total..
Amazon is not far from going on the blacklist with Wal-Mart&others...

sit in silence...

But prime! How else can you order something on payday(Friday for me) and have it shipped two days and brought to your door on Sunday?!? All for free

But prime! How else can you order something on payday(Friday for me) and have it shipped two days and brought to your door on Sunday?!? All for free

Patience young Skywalker!
Sunday's are for American Football...
Amazon isn't blacklisted just yet..

sit in silence...

Patience young Skywalker!
Sunday's are for American Football...
Amazon isn't blacklisted just yet..

sit in silence...

Thank god football starts back in a couple weeks, the Braves have been breaking my heart since April and I don't know how much more I can take

Cpl weeks? Chiefs are playin right now.

Preseason isn't very interesting to me, I'm not a huge nfl fan, I grew up in a college town and college football is my life pretty much

Can anyone point me in the right direction for stainless returns&intakes?

sit in silence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom