Two part question...sixline and my devils hand.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefbound

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well tomorrow will be 4 weeks and one day the Sixline line has been in QT. Do you all think thats good enough? He has needed no meds, his fins are all healed and he is eating great. Is it time for the main or wait one more week?

And two: My devils hand leather has developed a white hole near the base where it was rubbing against a rock, I have since moved it but what should I do for it. the hole seems to be getting bigger.

1. leave the sixline in QT for at least 6 weeks. You have come this far, finish it out.

2. We really need a pic to help with this.

I agree. Six weeks is the best. It's not like a mandarine, which would die without food, so you really don't have any reason to rush other than impatience. I know it's rough... but just think how happy you AND your fish (all of them) will be when you hit the end of it.

lando said:
1. leave the sixline in QT for at least 6 weeks. You have come this far, finish it out.

2. We really need a pic to help with this.

Im in no hurry just wanted to get a few opinions... As for the Devils hand here is a picture..Now it has a weird shape to it near the base or stalk if you will,Im not sure of the proper name...

the tissue still looks okay, at least from the pic. If it is not black or necrosed you should be okay. Is it extending it's polyps at all?

lando said:
Is it extending it's polyps at all?

Yes it still extends the polyps. It was rubbing agaisnt a rock I guess for a little while, Maybe it was damaged more than a little scrape...And there are no black or decaying areas, I will have to keep an eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom