Unique smell found during prefilter cleaning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was actually just quoting a line from "The grapes of wrath". The old grandpa says, I smell spareribs". Your comment reminded me of that, lol

Good to know... I'm hungry for ribs now. My wife is like wth is wrong with you

I get the same way, sort of bestial and angry. It's an alpha trait I think, wanting to sink your choppers into perfectly prepared meat. Our favorite restaurant out here for ribs is named... wait for it... The Texan! You're a lucky man Charlie, Texas is right outside your front door!

I get the same way, sort of bestial and angry. It's an alpha trait I think, wanting to sink your choppers into perfectly prepared meat. Our favorite restaurant out here for ribs is named... wait for it... The Texan! You're a lucky man Charlie, Texas is right outside your front door!
Haha! Sadly my wife is from Louisiana, so she's not a big bbq connoisseur. I could live on tex/mex, bbq and pizza. She is a gumbo and boudain type of gal

I was actually just quoting a line from "The grapes of wrath". The old grandpa says, I smell spareribs". Your comment reminded me of that, lol

****, getting all literary on me huh? The best I've done so far is to get misty-eyed after watching Steve McQueen in Tom Horn :cry:

Making ribs, the sport of kings! When I think of Colorado, I think of big beautiful mountains and lasagna, but okay. Preferred type and cooking method?

Lasagna would have been the last thing I would have thought of!

Mountains YES!

Snow day, today but yesterday was 56 I think and the day before almost if not 59-60f. Kiddos were running around without shoes!

Back
Top Bottom