Update of Beengirl's 55g reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beengirl said:
The Pom Pom came out tonight at dinner! Gave her some mysis, one of which her nem held onto! Was kinda funny.
This is one of nem holding onto shrimp

Another of her, kinda blurry cuz of the bowfront.

The links didnt work!!!

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep on my huge pillow now...

Bearchumjs said:
The links didnt work!!!

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep on my huge pillow now...

Well I can't have that on my head, ill try again.

image-538082028.jpg

image-135965037.jpg

Oh BTW, my husband today, out of the blue, says "we could move the bookshelf out of here and move the computer armoire up here in that spot and then you could get a big tank downstairs where the computer is"!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Did he just say that I can get my 150g tank????!!!! Cuz that's the way I took it!! I wasn't gonna push it at that particular moment, but I think I might have a new tank in the next year or so!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!:D:D can't even say how excited that makes me.

The corals are finally happy and out so here's pics of my new ones.

image-2938228659.jpg

image-1570554240.jpg

image-713693724.jpg

image-3546773022.jpg

I'm excited about the bigger tank. I know it'll be a little while, but I'm thinking ill take down the 30g FIWLR and make it a 100-150g FOWLR (I've never actually measured the space it'll go jn, so not sure what will fit) And then keep the 55g reef. Oh, it's gonna be cool. And I'll have room for a sump on that one. :)

Moved the frogspawn out of the current a little bit, seems happier now.

image-3679493328.jpg

Bearchumjs said:
I love that frogspawn. It's gonna be awesome when it gets real big.

Thanks! I don't know how fats they grow, but looking forward to it getting bigger. It has 3 heads right now, was a little more puffed up at LFS, I think it's still a little annoyed after being moved. :)

Got a new pink feather duster (doesnt llok pink in pic, tho) there are actually 2 in the same tube, so the tube is quite big. I put it near my other feather dusters, so I kinda have a feather garden! :)

Back
Top Bottom