Update of Beengirl's 55g reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys!! It's been a lot of work, but loving every bit of it!! :D

I just saw my clown nuzzling her face into my frogspawn about 5 times in a row, then swim away and then come back and sit on top of it for about 10 seconds. It's so annoying that there's this huge GBTA in there and she hasn't looked at it twice, and now she's thinking of hosting the frogspawn??!! Errrrrr.
Does anyone know if this will kill the frogspawn? Anyone have a clown hosting a frogspawn?

Most clowns don't hurt em but a really aggressive one could. The frogspawn will probably get used to the clown after a couple of weeks, maybe sooner. All of the clowns I've kept hosted in corals but not frogspawn.

Most clowns don't hurt em but a really aggressive one could. The frogspawn will probably get used to the clown after a couple of weeks, maybe sooner. All of the clowns I've kept hosted in corals but not frogspawn.

Thank you! Well that's a relief!! Silly clown won't even look at the BTA. :( Really happy to hear that it shouldn't kill it. My clown isn't generally an aggressive fish, so hopefully she'll treat it gently. :)

I love the new additions. A frogspawn and GSP are my next additions. Just waiting to hit up the LFS. I'm going on vacation the 9-16th so I'm going to wait until I get home to add anything else.

So here's my clown, she's still trying to decide if she wants to host the frogspawn. Stuck her face in it all evening and then would swim "through" it and sit there a few seconds. It's pretty cute.

image-2877009955.jpg

image-1053721058.jpg

image-1340776605.jpg

Back
Top Bottom