Use of dechlorinator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BHead108 said:
Okay, i have been but didn't wanna waste money if i didn't have to. Thanks for the info

I wouldn't really consider it a waste.

A bottle of prime is like $5?

If that prevents losing a tank of fish, (which costs a fair amount of cash!) I would say its worth it.

My 2 cents...

I wouldn't really consider it a waste.

A bottle of prime is like $5?

If that prevents losing a tank of fish, (which costs a fair amount of cash!) I would say its worth it.

My 2 cents...

I'm not saying it's a waste but 5$ is money and if i dont have to spend it, why would i?

BHead108 said:
I'm not saying it's a waste but 5$ is money and if i dont have to spend it, why would i?

Unless you have a sample of you water tested professionally or at expense to you how will you know if the water has heavy metals etc?

You won't, just buy a decholorinator.

It maybe be a "waste" but it's better than fish dying from heavy metal poisoning, and that is a FACT!

Unless you have a sample of you water tested professionally or at expense to you how will you know if the water has heavy metals etc?

You won't, just buy a decholorinator.

It maybe be a "waste" but it's better than fish dying from heavy metal poisoning, and that is a FACT!
I didn't mean it as a "waste" i was just wondering if it was necessary. I wasn't aware that it got rid of heavy metals also

Back
Top Bottom