Vampire Crabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lemurlad said:
alright, so here's the deal:

1. We all start paludariums.
2. We all get vampire crabs
3. We start a website called "vampire crab advice"
4. ??????
5. Profit

love it <('.-)>

Oh, no I just meant that red devils and vampires should not be kept together. The Geosesarma crab genus forms communities along stream banks, but they really hate other species within the genus.

LemurLad said:
Oh, no I just meant that red devils and vampires should not be kept together. The Geosesarma crab genus forms communities along stream banks, but they really hate other species within the genus.

It's kind of like the U.N. :x ha
But yes correct.

No lie but since I'm sitting here in front of my aquarium, my little crab just begged for food. Lifting his claws to his face. I put blood worms next to him and boom he's eating lol. And yea I've been feeding them so far every day.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110115_202640.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110115_202640.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 137
Oooh almost forgot. They love to hide food. So break the waffers in half. And watch how much/fast they eat.

Very cool. And yea, I have two places that could order them for me. I'm so excited! And vampirecrabadvice.com doesn't exist. So, we could potentially start a website, just saying.

Luti (big v.c) hiding under leaf of plant. And the spike pictus cat sneaking around.
Another cool thing about these guys is that they love to climb up on plants and hang on like a bird under water.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110115_205152.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110115_205152.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 118
Phoned my local herp shop. Turns out its up to the owner, they do have a bunch of different crab species, but no Geosesarma.

LemurLad said:
Phoned my local herp shop. Turns out its up to the owner, they do have a bunch of different crab species, but no Geosesarma.

Demand satisfaction :D

Back
Top Bottom