Video of bristle worm that I found tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spoonman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Caught this guy crawling out of my GSP just a few minutes after I moved it. I didn't know he was in there. Just glad he didn't get me.:eek:

Freaked out my wife, but my 7 and 10 year old daughters loved it. It crawled from the GSP to the rockwork. Way cool!

That is sofa king gross!!! I am terrified of buying live rock! Is it really possible to buy rock with a warm that large in it?!?!

I got it with the GSP I think. The guy that I got it from said he had them in his tank. My LFS assures me they are good and wont harm fish and eat spare food and waste products. So, I'm gonna leave them be.

I had the small ones in the tank I had before. I just can believe how big that is.

I have one that I feed with a tweezers my friend thinks I am a little off doing that but it is so neat to watch him take the food. They are excellent free cuc but most people panic and kill them.

There only a problem if u over feed then they will breed like nuts while back i bought a used 50 gallon set up it was advertised so cheap when i went to look at it i found out y over run with bristle worms im under estimating when i say about 200 per square foot u lifted a rock and couldn't see the sand just a big pile of nasty worms

Back
Top Bottom