Vitachem or Vitamin supplements?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joels3400

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anyone use vitachem or vitamin supplements? I've issues with disease in my 20G and am always trying to improve the health. Just wondering if anyone has had any success with this. I ordered some off Dr. Foster and Smith. Let me know! Thanks.

Supplements

Does anyone use vitachem or vitamin supplements? I've issues with disease in my 20G and am always trying to improve the health. Just wondering if anyone has had any success with this. I ordered some off Dr. Foster and Smith. Let me know! Thanks.

Hello joe...

Keep the tank water clean and feed a little of a variety of frozen, freeze dried and flaked foods and add a bit of minced garlic to their diet and your fish will be fine.

Your 20G needs 50 percent of the water changed every week, no slacking. Feed a bit of frozen foods, there are several like brine and Mysis shrimp, beef heart, plankton and blood worms. San Fran Bay has a good product. Freeze dried tubifex worms are good too. Hikari and Tetra are good brands. Cobalt likely has the best flaked food and Spice World has the best minced garlic.

Feed these sparingly and your fish will be healthy and colorful. No supplements are needed.

B

Back
Top Bottom