W00t!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I just got three cory cats tonight. These are the first I have ever had, and I gotta tell ya, I would never have another tank without them. They are too funny to watch. They are very very active in my tank, and they keep the bottom looking cleaner, which is the main reason I got them. I am considering getting a couple more, just because their personality brings a lot to the overall environment. Thanks to all who recommended these to me!

Definitely get two or three more! You can certainly fit them in a 29 gal, and theire so much more fun and clumsy in groups. Did you get the albinos or the regular green aeneus?

just my 2cents to add more! I have a school of 6 in my 55 of Pandas and I LOVE them... they play in teh bubbles! LOL. What kind did you get?

Ditto...everyone is correct about adding additionals. They are so goofy when in large groups.

Here's what happens when they get tired of trying to eat like other fish:

Exhausted Corys
newplecos1002.jpg

Just the regular

I just got the regular aeneus. Here is a pic of two of them.

EDIT: Accidentally posted picture twice. Not sure how to get rid of one, lol.

Attachments

• smaller_corys.jpg
    smaller_corys.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 27
  • smaller_corys.jpg
    smaller_corys.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 40
Great additions! You will be very happy with them. :)

PS - You can delete the duplicate by clicking your profile from here. At the bottom right, you will see an "upload manager" link. click it and delete the duplicate.

i knwo im bombarding forum with questions, but i whant to make the right choises, whats the size difference between plain corys and dwarf corys?

Back
Top Bottom