Wagon wheel baby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MahiMahi

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have this wagon wheel someone gave me that was sat on by an anemone , It was hurting bad when I got it and it wasn't able to recover . I saw this small little thing on my sand bed and to me it looks like a piece of frogspawn or something which I do have in this tank as well. I understand as a last ditch effort the wagon wheel will spawn if it can't recover . Has anyone had experience with this or can tell me what's in my pic ? It's really small lol . It's in between two plates and there's also a pic of what's left of the wagon .

Attachments

• image-1743834213.jpg
    image-1743834213.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 158
  • image-2633838595.jpg
    image-2633838595.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 160
  • image-4075543871.jpg
    image-4075543871.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 159
It's possible. I've heard of them doing that if they weren't able to recover from the damage they sustained. Let it grow and see :) good luck!

Looks more like frogspawn. My lfs had a fungia split. Some sand got on this huge fungia, and it had lots of little "babies". This however, doesn't look the same.

Yea looking at the backside if my frogspawn that was definetly a small piece that fell off it . Owell

Toss the fungia in a back part of your tank. Those skeletons have been known to kick out babies even after there appears to be no life left.

Back
Top Bottom