way over stocked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pluk1992

Aquarium Advice Activist
my uncle has a 55 gal tank and it is overstocked three times over and yet every thing lives heres what he had lsat time ive seen it two scooter blennies one mandarine flame angel two false percs one clarki one tomato two cardinals one chromis blue and yellow tang and some corals and anenomes he just throws s*** in there and it seeems to live i try to tell him but he doesnt listen he neglects it so bad but yet they live what will happen over the long haul to these fish

Please use punctuation in your posts, they are difficult to read.

Frankly, if he doesn't listen, it doesn't really matter then, does it? Eventually, illness will break out and the fish will die. Other than commenting on your uncles overstocked tank, is there some particular issue we can help you with?

Wow Hara, your a little bit touchy huh? I think he was just making a comment.

and I answered the comment.

No, I am not touchy, I was wanting to know if he actually needed help with something or is just on a "rant". I waited 4 hours to see if there were any replies to this thread, there was not. One thing we try to assure is that NO post goes unanswered.

Wow Hara, your a little bit touchy huh?
Relax Sango. As advisors we read A LOT of posts on this site. They are much easier to read when people use close-to-correct sentence structure and punctuation. The easier they are to read, the faster we can move along. Now, if you have any constructive advice to add to this thread, by all means, go for it. Please keep your personal editorials to yourself.

Lando...you do same then...I have every right to say what I think. Hara was just a little rude. We are not here to be rude, but to help.

The post was almost not readable. I said the facts as I see it as regards to his rant. I said what the end result would be according to the facts presented, ie: uncle wont listen.

I then asked if he could be helped further. If that is rude, then so be it. However, I would suggest if you have an official complaint to make that you do so by pm'ing an admin or we can discuss it further privately. Please quit wasting people's time by playing Sango, attorney at law.

I am locking this thread. If the original poster would like help to something specific, he can restart a thread. If you feel the need to pursue this further sango, please use one of the options mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom