Weird behavior

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm getting another tank tonight and once it's filled and cycled I'm separating the breeds so I will get more tiger barbs once they are seperated

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wonderful! It sounds like you have MTS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was asking about the platys and light beacuse almost all my fish sleep on the sand of my tank when the light is off, i was thinking that you turned the light on and they were on the bottom sleeping.

They could have been sleeping I guess I never thought of that..

Multiple tank syndrome or a type of snail. I'm talking about the tank version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol it's only 2 tanks haha and it's just to separate the breeds I didn't realize I had to have at least 6 tiger barbs

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425679950.333450.jpg

See just laying on the bottom. It's not swimming strange not acting different just laying on the bottom

Now it's just the one female. She lays on the bottom a lot but still swims around. She's eating like normal. Not acting sick just being weird lol

Several of my younger mollies tend to do the same thing... Kinda like horses.. sometimes they prefer to sleep standing up, sometime lying down. I run 4 hr light cycles with a 3 hr break, mine usually only do it during lights-out.

Back
Top Bottom