Weird bristle worm... Different than my other ones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonz

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have seen this new bristle worm that definitely is different than my others. It has a white horizontal stripe by its head and eyes with feelers in the front. The body does look like a bristle worm. Anyone seen this one before?

Attachments

• image-2960117824.jpg
    image-2960117824.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 99
  • image-2057655428.jpg
    image-2057655428.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 101
He is pink in color and is in my flowerpot coral seperate from everything else. The ones im seeing are dark in color.... Do you think its that type of worm still?

Yes i seen the gluing of the rock on the bottom of the coral. Do you know how to get rid of him?

You said he's in the flower pot. Pull the flower pot out and give it a fresh water dip, or maybe pick him out with tongs. I feel bad about killing the guy, since he didn't ask to be abducted from the ocean and put in a tiny glass prison, so I would toss him in my sump. Do you have a sump?

Yea i do but hes in that bottom and cant get him out

That bottom? The rock that the coral is attached to? if you pull the coral out and dip the bottom of the rock in fresh water, the worm will come out.

Back
Top Bottom