Weird endler colors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maxw47

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So a while back I got some endlers from an lfs just to initially stock a new tank as I didn't want to have the tanks beneficial bacteria to die. I only got 3 endlers. 2F 1M. The male is a standard N class endler. He had a silverish base color with bright spots of orange, black, green, and a little bit of blue. The females are well, female endlers. One is a little yellower and the other a little greyer. Out of the first batch if fry there was only one male. This male has really colored up in the last three weeks. I'm pretty sure he is as big and colorful as he's gonna get. But here's the weird part. Almost his whole body is black. I've attached a photo for you to see. He still has bright orange twin bars like his father and a distinct turquoise spot by the dorsal. I'm just trying to figure out if this is an N class endler, because I've never seen one like this before.

Attachments

• image-732679534.jpg
    image-732679534.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 53
I've seen some odd and uniquely marked and colored endlers and one place used to remove all unique ones and sell them separately. You'd have to find a good endler breeder I think to get this question answered correctly.

True true. I'm almost positive there is no fancy guppy because there isn't any long finnage or anything, which is good

Back
Top Bottom