Weird question on water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

celeste

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anyone know if i can use the water from pwc to to water my flower garden? I've read it's ok but i do use a little salt in my aquarium. I was wondering if it would still make a good fertilizer for my flowers.

My wife has been using the tank water for quite some time, much better than straight from tap. As far as the salt content, as long as it isn't in the brackish level, no problem.

Unless you absolutely need it (medicating for example) salt isn't necessary for the aquarium.

yup it's great stuff, when the sod got laid for our new building some the of the grass didn't quite take and was turning bown pretty fast. Did a water change and used the tank water on the grass and a couple hot days later it was the greenest around...

On my 'busy mom calendar' water changes are scheduled immediately before plant watering...no coincidence :)
Your plants will LOVE their new power-drinks, both indoor and out.

I have been using pwc water for indoor and outdoor plants for years. Even with a little salt!
You and your plants will be happy you used it. :)

Back
Top Bottom