well i finally did it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

harmy4993

Aquarium Advice FINatic
im not really sure what i need to do now. i have done tons and tons and tons more reading so my mind is over loaded on info. but..

after going to the Dallas World Aquarium today ( ill post picture later tonight) i decided to stop by boutiques pets and aquarium in dallas and i Almost put down for a 75gallon aquarium. there price was 211.00 i think but since i had no way of fitting it in my mustang i didnt buy it. my thought was they had lay away for i could buy it and coem back for it with a rental truck of some kind.

well i decided to think it over to fish gallary via my gps and look there while thinking about what to do. being new to texas and dallas area(hour away) it was nice to see some fish stores. well they had a 40% off sale on tanks so i know own a 75g tank. they are ordering it and storing it for me for 2 weeks while i figure out how im going to pick it up.

im going to end up making a stand. im currently making my own rocks. so i have to figure out how much sand i need, plus all the other equipment ill need. and figure out lighting. thats the one i have no idea what kind of lighting ill need. i dunno if i need one or 2 or 3 mh bulbs. the lighting is really the part that confuses me even with all i have read.

i guess ill start an official build thread in 2 weeks or rename this one my official thread. i dunno. i plan on goign slow and doing it right. and im not just talking about the cycle. ive done that before so thats easy. im talking about taking my time getting the equipment right. id rather only have to buy it once. dont want to buy stuff and not like it and have to buy something else.

Back
Top Bottom