Well, she's gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishyfanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
I searched that 29 gal tank for an hour. My beautiful angel is gone. She is nowhere to be found. It's not like a Tetra that could be hidden somewhere, she is much too big for that. The only other fish in the tank is a candy stripe pleco. She was there last night at feeding time. Today she is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if Dory (one of my cats) got ahold of her. The opening isn't very big, 2 inches at most. Just enough room for an AquaClear filter.

She was my favorite angel, that's why she had her own tank. She was much too beautiful to put in with the Serpae Tetras or even another Angel. :(

I haven't taken any recent pics. I'd say it's been at least 6 months. here's a pic of when I first got her:

And the most recent from June (bad pic quality)
img2462.jpg

I am so sorry FF, it is terrible when a fish goes missing. I too would have to suspect Dory. I have 5 cats and if they could they would get the fish whenever possible.

Thanks everyone. Every time I pass by the tank I keep looking for her but she is nowhere to be found. Dory has to be the culprit. She has pulled out fish before from my fish tank, but only when I accidently left the glass hood open. I suppose this is what I get for putting the cat condo next to the tank so she can watch them all day.

Back
Top Bottom