What are these please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ralphie1985

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Have these dots/spots all over the tank glass and filter some are off white and some are transparent any advice would be appreciated thanks ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1459798983.651549.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1459799015.139748.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1459799061.324445.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Some are off white and some are clear would that not suggest that some are fertilised

To me they look like eggs from your angel fish especially when you say some are white and some are clear

I don't think there angel fish eggs there on the glass all over the filer the ornaments there even inside the ornaments

Have you got any big snails it's got to be something
Mate haha have a good look around let us know u might be able to sell them ha ha ha

can you give some more info as what stock you have in your tank.

can you give some more info as what stock you have in your tank.

Yes no problem I have just started a 300Lt,
Community tank with the general fish you would find such as guppies, mollies, platies,
Dwarf garami panda corrie,s Neon Tets
And I,am going to set up my other 300Lt
Tank with cichlids as I,ve got some e.b.r.
And a breeding pair but one is an e.b. And the other is a golden ram that laid their eggs
Tonight this is their second lay hope to keep these I,ll let you know taffydiscus.

Back
Top Bottom