What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(y) I inherited one with 75g and its a trip!! planning on added a few more this weekend

Lucky you! Great size of tank :) i wasn't planning on buying anymore but I was at my lfs today and they had more so i thought 6 more won't hurt! These one's are tiny next to my guy's lol

50% change on both tanks, fed fish (tiny puffer thinks he's a lion and went for my hand) trimmed plants and added a ton of floating plants to my 16G for my 'light shy' rummynoses...they seem very happy with the covering...much more activity all over tank now :)

image-153090346.jpg

The aq20 that will be my QT filter came in today, so that went on the main tank to start cycling, and still just waiting for those nitrites to start appearing. Cycling is on day 5, Ammonia is right around 4ppm and everything else is 0. Waiting is the worst.

50% change on both tanks, fed fish (tiny puffer thinks he's a lion and went for my hand) trimmed plants and added a ton of floating plants to my 16G for my 'light shy' rummynoses...they seem very happy with the covering...much more activity all over tank now :)

Nice looking tank! Love the set up :)

Bought 600g of Kent reef salt mix for $125. I will have enough salt for the rest of the year :)

Hooked up a co2 reactor that my buddy made up for me.
img_2406118_0_443ef05d7c7771a6db5e752a9455e855.jpg

img_2406118_1_96c6d6365f7deadd2be542b824a711ad.jpg

Fed veggies today. Zucchini, some peas, and I gave them chunks of broccoli for the first time. My plecos went after it before anything else! I also realized it is time to buy mor zucchini and cucumber. I have a few slices of each left in my freezer.

Added new plants including floating frogbit to my elephant nose tank.

Looking good! I think most fish appreciate some floating coverage....how's your guy doing? I saw loads of baby elephant noses arrive at my lfs yesterday and thought of you! They really quite amazing to watch, so unusual :)

Looking good! I think most fish appreciate some floating coverage....how's your guy doing? I saw loads of baby elephant noses arrive at my lfs yesterday and thought of you! They really quite amazing to watch, so unusual :)

Thank you! He's doing great, added more kuhli loach to his tank yesterday it's one fish he seems to get on with lol my lfs has baby's there to so tiny next to my big guy. Hope your little guy is doing ok so cute :)

Back
Top Bottom