What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mumma.of.two said:
I introduced 2 more female bettas to my sorority tank bringing me up to 5 females in the tank. It's been an hour and so far everything's going great!:D

I didnt know you had a sorority mumma! Which one is it? Glad everything is going well so far!!

I have been doing a ton of stuff for my salt tank! I am currently making 30 gallons of rodi water, getting water to buy rock, and have been cleaning/testing the PFS!

Added two 30" double bulb T5 lights (deep blue) and a 18W uv sterilizer, in just a few hours the uv has cleared the water considerably.

Small water change coming up later this week

I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for 100 lbs of eco-complete to be delivered so I can redo my 75 gallon.

Oh wait, I did something productive with my tanks! I changed out the pre-filter in my shrimp tank! Woohoo, herculean task accomplished! :lol:

Fed frozens, watched my corycats form a T but nothing happened. I also collected some pennywort from my grandmas pond. Still deciding what to do with it.

set up my third tank. fed my fish. found a fish that apparent went missing unill I moved some DW and wala there he was swimming franticlly I feel terrible..i had no idea. I thought one died and I had four tetras. nope miscounted..:( well see how he does in the morning

Finally, my lfs had some rummynose tetras in stock! Bought another 5 for my existing school. I think I have almost 20 now. So far, the old guys are taking real good care of the new guys and everybody's got a vibrant nose now.

Also picked up 3 long-fin albino BN plecos...... growing them out in the community tank before I put them in with the big mouth fish. :lol:

I continued treatment for internal parasites for my fahaka. This is the 3rd day of the 7 day treatment plan. Hopefully this last time will get rid of the worms.
Well today I was frantically searching for my new Peppered Cory, he is one of my favorites and I couldn't find him, so I feared the worst. Then I wanted to bang my head against a wall when I found him chillin' out in the fake hollow log... :lol:

phoenixkiller said:
Well today I was frantically searching for my new Peppered Cory, he is one of my favorites and I couldn't find him, so I feared the worst. Then I wanted to bang my head against a wall when I found him chillin' out in the fake hollow log... :lol:

fish looking at you with this face

1334949354721.jpg

Not good at the quote thing - the chocolate babys are Hypseclera Temporalis

Trying to catch the elusive holding sp Ruby Green female to move to a 10g to spit, assorted here and there water changes, and watching Missy stalk the parakeet who's uneducated about sticking tail feathers in her tank LOL 4lb fish stalking one little bird is always a great giggle

seahorses

today I added probotics to my seahorse tank...we are moving right along..WWC will happen tommorow. need to service my pumps too....

I added a crypt and some hornwort I ordered from severum mama. I also have java moss I will tie to DW in just a little bit.

Well here we go....
notice male Molly was almost dead
Euthanize him.
Got a call from a friend.
Friend said that the LFS has some cardnial tetras and corycats.
I jump and tell her to get 6 of each
Then I ask if the store had any swords.
Hey have 3 left so I jump on them too.
Waits for a half hour for friend to get to the house.
Friend arrives and the cardnial tetras are neon tetras.
One of the neons is dead
I put them in any way.
One of the corycats is huge
Meanwhile I'm aclamating beta to my 55 gal
I notice the larger Cory isn't in the bag.
Larger Cory had jumped into the tank.
Everyone goes into he tanks.
go to LFS and buy root tabs and see some plants
Buy some dwarf hair grass
Buy 6 cardnial tetras
Buy a silver lyre tail Molly ( male)
Go home.
realize the lady put the Molly and the cards in the same bag ( go ing to different tanks)
Move Molly to his own bag.
And I am now acclamating the new fishes

And it's only Friday night :)

Back
Top Bottom