What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can attest to the SAE's taking care of business. Bought 6 just two days ago and now all of my plant leaves are completely clear of any diatoms. Amazing.
Yes they are lol especially when they are hungry haven't feed the ghost shrimp or SAEs since they left the LFS few days ago.

Yes they are lol especially when they are hungry haven't feed the ghost shrimp or SAEs since they left the LFS few days ago.

I may have to start supplementing them because I seriously cannot find anymore brown algae lol. Crazy how fast they cleaned house seriously. I got 6 SAE's and two Ottos. All that was needed for my 60 gallon

What would you feed them if you had no algae? Do algae wafers work for them?

I may have to start supplementing them because I seriously cannot find anymore brown algae lol. Crazy how fast they cleaned house seriously. I got 6 SAE's and two Ottos. All that was needed for my 60 gallon

I think algae wafers is fine I think they will eat any pellet really

Mine love the Hikari Sinking Wafers for Omnivores Orange trim has a Clown Loach on the package. They eat everything, I also feed Hikari Seaweed Extreme marketed as a SW food but the stuff is enjoyed by my Dwarf shrimp to pretty much all other inhabitants FW and SW.

Mine love the Hikari Sinking Wafers for Omnivores Orange trim has a Clown Loach on the package. They eat everything, I also feed Hikari Seaweed Extreme marketed as a SW food but the stuff is enjoyed by my Dwarf shrimp to pretty much all other inhabitants FW and SW.

Cool thanks for the info. Will see if they like the algae wafers that I have in the tetra community pack and also some wardley shrimp pellets IMG_4103.jpg

Can you take a pic of the stuff you are talking about. Thank you [emoji4]

Can you take a pic of the stuff you are talking about. Thank you [emoji4]

Just for you!!!

60074-albums14653-picture71101.jpg

On a side note... dang those shrimp are in the middle of everything going on. It took 3 hours to minimize casualties....

Back
Top Bottom