What do you guys think of my fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikeybabs

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys, here's some pics of my fish... and I was bored so I decided to name them, lol...

They are living in a 125 gallon tank together with *SO FAR* no problems, it's been 3 days since I've introduced them all.

Their filtration is an eheim 2260 with a "950GPH" pump and an Aquaclear 110...

they all seem very happy and lots of hiding spots...

Is this overstocked? (the only fish in the tank are what you see in the pics)

Thanks

:)

Attachments

• myfish.jpg
    myfish.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 96
  • tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 86
I like it ... very well done! What kind of fish is Sonic? It looks like it can swim at the speed it's name applies.

I like it ... very well done! What kind of fish is Sonic? It looks like it can swim at the speed it's name applies.

He definitely can swim fast, probably the fastest fish, which is why I named him sonic... you should of seen what he was like when I tried to net him to transfer him into this bigger tank lol...

He's an apollo shark... and he'll get a bit bigger :)

Well I think it's a gorgeous shark ... really reminds me of my largest Denison Barb. Good luck on the larger tank ... I'm looking to upgrade in a year or so to a 120 Gal .. they make my 75gal look a bit puny ... so I'm a bit jealous;).

Well I think it's a gorgeous shark ... really reminds me of my largest Denison Barb. Good luck on the larger tank ... I'm looking to upgrade in a year or so to a 120 Gal .. they make my 75gal look a bit puny ... so I'm a bit jealous;).

They are definitely nice tanks... anything in the 6 ft range rules! I can tell you from experience of how happy I am upgrading from two 4 ft 55 gallon tanks and a 54 gallon corner tank... i have 7 tanks running now and this is my favorite tank by far :)

By the way, I quickly decorated, I didn't really take my time and think things out... so next time I decorate I'm going to make it a lot better... i ordered 2 extra large silk eel grass that look kinda like sea weed and they look real so i think that will add a nice touch :)

Back
Top Bottom