What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not a bad deal, but I wouldn't buy it because I like to have 3d foam, resin, or fiberglass backgrounds in my aquariums, and they don't make them for corner aquariums. If you don't care about that though and you've got a spare corner, go for it.

I have been reading up on the Rainbow sharks and seen that you should just keep one. She said that they have been in the tank together for a long time. They are around 5 in long and very healthy looking. I have never seen them that big in the pet stores around here before. I will talk to the pet store and ask them if they would take the other fish. Still getting everything arranged in the tank and then I will take some pictures. Thats a really good deal Makavelli02 for that size tank! I really wanted to upgrade to something bigger then my 55 gallon, but really liked the set up on this tank, and I did have that empty corner.

Holy cow i'm jealous! thats SUCH a good deal... where I live, I had to buy a previously used 50 gal tank for $250... just the tank not anything else :( Man I wish I lived in a city right about now

Back
Top Bottom