What fish shold i add ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Animal fanatic

Aquarium Advice Activist
What fish should I add ?

Lately I have been looking at my community thinking there's something missing I currently own 1 large angel , 1 pleco , 1 bgkf ,2 glass cats , 3 cory cats , 3 rose line barbs and 2 firemouth cichlids and I was looking to buy something strange something a little different to finish of my tank any suggestions ? I was going to buy a peacock ell thanks

Last edited:
That angel is awsome!! I hope mine get that big. They are babies now. What size tank is that again?? I may look in to this eel as well if they are good with cories!! My husband would love it!

I am also getting an eel. But be prepared because all the people on here say they mostly eat live foods.

Hey there, you should really calculate your tank volume before considering adding stock. And angelfish need tall tanks since they enjoy swimming vertically, hope this helps.

What types of live foods?? May not want to mess with that. I feed blood worms and such to my other fish but they aren't moving:/...

Hi

I think a peacock eel would be an awesome choice!!! I do have one in my 60g and he is the coolest guy ever. Swims through your hands and eats right out of my hand. Mine hides during the day but comes out when my hand enters the tank lol

They do need sand, i think you have sand.

My eel is on a live earthworm diet, i just cut a portion off of a worm and he sucks it out of my hand. They do also realy enjoy frozen bloodworms, although i couldnt get mine to eat them. Good luck!

I just got a peacock eel today & I already love him!!! He's really shy though cause he's new. I think one would do awesome in that tank! :)

hcourts said:
That angel is awsome!! I hope mine get that big. They are babies now. What size tank is that again?? I may look in to this eel as well if they are good with cories!! My husband would love it!

Thanks my angel is just coming up to about 2 years old he is very big compared to the last one we had :)

Animal fanatic said:
Thanks my angel is just coming up to about 2 years old he is very big compared to the last one we had :)

Sorry my tank is also 4ft long I started him of in a small tall fish tank sorry I'm terrible when it comes to measuring water capacity my fish community are all being moved to a bigger tank some time at the end of July start of June :)

George9 said:
Hi

I think a peacock eel would be an awesome choice!!! I do have one in my 60g and he is the coolest guy ever. Swims through your hands and eats right out of my hand. Mine hides during the day but comes out when my hand enters the tank lol

They do need sand, i think you have sand.

My eel is on a live earthworm diet, i just cut a portion off of a worm and he sucks it out of my hand. They do also realy enjoy frozen bloodworms, although i couldnt get mine to eat them. Good luck!

H there , that's cool that you have a peacock eel could you post a picture sometime please? Also do you think a peacock eel could live with a black ghost knife ? :)

Back
Top Bottom