What is the best book about disease?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isbn-1-86054-125-9
A-Z of Tropical Fish, Diseases and Health Problems.

Burgess Bailey & Excell

Not sure if it's the best book? It is for me because it has saved countless fishes from this and that. There are some pictures but not for everything the book covers.

Thank you! I was able to get a used copy at amazon for a reasonable price. I appreciate the help!

My fish are healthy now but all of them eventually do get sick and I wanted to be ready.

I'm very grateful for your response!!!

Just read the 4 & 5 star reviews, too. It really sounds good. I can't wait to read about tank community ecology. ( I guess that's in section 1 about someone buying us and then putting us in a tank of sharks). Really sounds awesome!!!

Wow! Thank you! Both are filled with good stuff!!! I saved both to my home page. I can't wait to get my paperwork done so I can really investigate them more. I love all the picture examples in the first one and so many extra related links in the 2nd one. Thanks ever so much!!!

Hope it helps :) I find the meds as interesting as the diseases (and only slightly less dangerous :). ) Plants on the other hand I completely fail at.

I like that page too mate, in fact i post it all the time for noobs so i don't have to type alot to explain fish diseases to people.

I like that page too mate, in fact i post it all the time for noobs so i don't have to type alot to explain fish diseases to people.

Handy news - good to see others find it useful. I dropped all sorts of broad hints on Xmas books with no luck, will have to mention the book above a few times in hope for birthday.

Back
Top Bottom