What is the best diet for my fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

calfishguy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, I have a 55 with the folowing stock and was wondering what would be the best diet for them. (excuding live food) I really want to bring out my fish's naturals colours.

current stock:
2 angels
3 dwarf gourami
5 boesmani rainbows
2 bn plecos
1 kissing gourami
4 black skirt tetras

current diet:
nutrifin max flake twice a day (except when feeding brine)
frozen brine shrimp twice a week
algae waffers for the plecs three times a week

I am open to all opinions.

Thanks in advance.:thanks::fish2::fish1::thanks:

I'm still cycling my tank but have been thinking about what food to feed a peaceful tank stocked similarly to yours. I googled around and found that Hikari Micro Pellets might be something worthwhile to try. Google it yourself and read reviews...then let's hear your thoughts!

I myself dont like to usepellets because not all fish will like them and because IME they are too easy to overfeed and I hate to take uneaten food out everytime I feed.

Honestly the aqueon color enhancing tropical flakes have done Awsome for the color of my fish it has even made my female gold dwarf graumies look more like the males and all my fish seem to love it. It's not terribly expinsive so you .might want to give it a shot. I'm a strong believer in flakes and shrimp pellets that were intended for my violet goby and my loaches. But over all the flake have wiles amazingly for me

Back
Top Bottom