What is the most interactive fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just too cool!

My managuense cichlids were great. I'd walk by their tank, both would come to the glass and greet me, the male loved playing with a golf ball. The female would let me pet her.

My syno cats are also very interactive. When I'm at the tank, they all come to the front and press their bellies to the glass so I can "rub" them. This is because they must have belly rubs when I'm working in the tank. They all roll over onto their backs and bump my fingers until I gently rub their bellies.

Dragon,
You have to post a short video of you "belly rubbing" your syno's. I would love to see that! It would be so cool to see. OS.

My Rams are always dancing at the front of the tank when they see me and have fun interactions with each other when kept in pairs.

As far as active fish go (not necessarily interactive with owner), my Threadfin Rainbows are a blast to watch. They're constantly doing eye-catching fin flicking displays to each other. Loaches have great personalities too, between how they "follow the leader" with each other, follow other fish, or swim by with snail shells stuck on their face.

Dragon,
You have to post a short video of you "belly rubbing" your syno's. I would love to see that! It would be so cool to see. OS.

Yea i second that!!! And oscars are very interactive. I had one some years back and every Sunday his meal was live river guppies. Man when i poured them into his tank, I swear he did not know what he wanted to do with them before eating them. Sometimes he like kept them in his mouth, let them swim back out, and then devour them. He was pretty cool. Dwarf Gouramis are far from boring as well

Back
Top Bottom