What kind of Corydoras?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleggat

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have 2 corydoras' one a sterbai
4600316855a10394397817l.jpg

and the other I am unsure of, I was hoping I'd get some help with what kind of cory he is, I got him from a local pet shop.
(these pictures are when I just got him so he's quite young in them)
4837306570a10529430539l.jpg

4600316855a10394397796l.jpg
Thanks! :D

It's not a Julii Cory, because I have four of them and they do not have the black stripe across the face. Actually, to me it looks like he could possibly be a mix between a Julii Cory and a Panda Cory ~ That's pretty interesting! Nonetheless, it's a very pretty fish!

You should look into getting 1-3 more Cories (depending on tank size) because they should be in groups of at least 4. When in shoals, they feel more comfortable, you will see their personalities come out, and they will become more active and entertaining. I find my Cories really fun to watch.. they're cute little guys!

Julii Cory
bgr2aq.jpg

Panda Cory
panda%20cory.jpg

The black stripe on yours looks very similar to that of this Panda Cory's

Ah, right, thanks for the help :) Was thinking about getting more.
But, they've been breeding (I think) some of the eggs are turning yellow as time goes on (1 day old now) but I took them out of the tank into a bowl so that they wouldn't be eaten, 16 eggs, the others were eaten :/ Some people say you shouldn't cross breed them, but it was by mistake that they started and it's not as if I would be selling them on anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom