What kind of fish is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its a Red Texas Hybrid. I just saw this exact picture online the other day in a hybrid article but cant remember what the other side of the hybrid is.

I'm not much for hybrids except the EBJD which I suppose could be considered one, but that is a beautiful fish none the less!

I never said " they are a hybrid", I meant some people consider them a hybrid! And in that case I still like them. Sorry for any confusion on my statement

Ok, this thread seems to be turning into a discussion on hybrids. So, does anyone have an opinion on the "Pyro Trimac"? I have read that they are a result of selective breeding only. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know if that's true.

By the way EBJD's are not Hybrids Just in case you didn't know.... Just kidding :hide: lol :D

Cant find the article I referenced before They call them super red Texas. One site said it is a red texas x flower horn hybrid the other said its a red texas x midas hybrid. Don't know for sure.

LOL I hope everyone is just teasing the OP. He knows EBJD's aren't Hybrids he miss spoke.

Dead horse - Baseball bat anyone.

Back
Top Bottom